Got egg recall questions? Check out the list the FDA released this week summarizing resources for consumers, with up-to-date information on the recall and the FDA’s investigation into the Salmonella outbreak.
Resources on the FDA’s website:
• FDA website on the egg recall
• Updated Q&A on the Salmonella outbreak and egg recall
• Searchable database of recalled egg products
If you have questions about the egg recall:
• Submit questions or comments to the FDA via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact info for regional FDA Recall Coordinators
Also available to the public:
• Call in to listen to a replay of the Consumer Update the FDA gave on August 26 on the Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs. You can access this until September 15 by calling 1-866-400-9637 ( for international consumers 1-203-369-0542)
• Replay information from the Joint FDA/CDC media briefing on the Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs, held on August 26. Consumers were invited to listen to this media briefing. The replay of the media briefing can be accessed until September 15 by calling 800-682-4460 (international callers, 402-220-0284). Or you can read the transcript of the briefing or access an online audio file of the briefing on the FDA’s egg recall page.