We support labeling genetically modified food, so you can make informed choices with a conscience for both health and the environment. Labeling is also important, because it allows you to report allergic or other adverse reactions to regulators.
- With a little less help from my friends
One would think that the federal government would welcome any competent help to assure the safety of the nation’s food supply, but no…..
They say “you can’t step in the same river twice,” but you may soon be eating the same steak over and over whether you want to or not. That’s because the FDA voluntary moratorium on food products from cloned animals and their offspring could be lifted once FDA finalizes its risk assessment for cloned animals.
- Why California's Prop 37 should matter to anyone who cares about food Source: New York Times (Wednesday October 10, 2012)
- G.M.O.'s: Let's Label 'Em Source: New York Times (Saturday September 15, 2012)
- Battle over genetically engineered food heading to voters Source: LA Times (Thursday July 19, 2012)
- Californian GMO labeling: What would it mean for food companies? Source: FoodNavigator-USA (Monday May 7, 2012)
- California GMO Labeling Initiative Headed for Ballot: Right to Know Campaign Turns in Nearly One Million Signatures Source: Yahoo! News (Wednesday May 2, 2012)
- Kashi GMO Use Creates Controversy, Backlash On Facebook And Twitter Source: The Huffington Post (Friday April 27, 2012)
- GMO label bill passes Source: The Vermont Cynic (Wednesday April 25, 2012)
- Monsanto Threatens to Sue Vermont If GMO Labeling Bill Passes Source: Care2 (Tuesday April 10, 2012)
- The Food Revolution: We Can Do This Source: Prevention (Thursday March 22, 2012)
- 55 Congress Members Ask FDA to Label Genetically Engineered Foods Source: Food Safety News (Tuesday March 13, 2012)